- Join us for our Pacific Water Conference Community Service Project happening Saturday, January 31, from 9 am–12 pm at the Kamilonui Wetland in Hawai‘i Kai. We’ll be restoring a wetland bird habitat by clearing invasive shrubs and planting natives. Lunch and a shirt will be provided to all volunteers… friends and family of conference attendees are welcome!
More details will be sent out to those interested. Please email Alyssa “Sunshine” Smith at email@example.com no later than Friday, January 9, 2015, with the number of volunteers and shirt size(s) (these will be men’s dry-fit long-sleeve shirts).
- Click here for the registration form for the 2015 HAWWA/HWEA Joint Pacific Water Conference. Click here for the final schedule. Click here for the registration fees. Click here for the Ala Moana Hotel registration link for special rates.
- See our new menu item - WEF Speaker of the House - information from WEF.
- CLICK HERE for Proposed (2014) and Old (1997) Strategic Plan. CLICK HERE for Proposed (2014) Strategic Plan in MSWord format. CLICK HERE for Current (1997) Strategic Plan in MSWord format.
- CLICK HERE for Proposed (2014) and Old (1996) Constitution and By-Laws. CLICK HERE for Proposed (2014) Constitution and By-Laws in MSWord format. CLICK HERE for Current (1996) Constitution and By-Laws in MSWord format.
- Click here to view the winners of the 2nd Annual HWEA Photo contest that were featured in the March 2013 issue of Building Industry Magazine.