Aqua Engineers, Inc. has an unsurpassed record for providing high quality water and wastewater services in Hawaii. Celebrating 30 years of planned company growth and diversification, we have developed a reputation for providing a broad spectrum of services, while still maintaining high standards for quality and customer service. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Water Treatment Plant Senior Operator to join our Island Operations team.
Primary Responsibilities include:
1) Responsible for the operational and maintenance of water treatment plants and equipment.
2) Responsible for general maintenance in water treatment plan-t areas.
3) Responsible for troubleshooting plant equipment.
4) Provides leadership to Water Treatment Plant operators.
5) Responsible for interpreting data and making recommendations to improve pumping plant equipment.
6) Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of plant records.
7) Prepares reports and documentation for management on operational capabilities.
Licenses & Certifications:
1) Possesses a Valid Hawaii Driver’s License
2) Possesses a Valid State of Hawaii Class II Water Treatment Plant Operator License.
Please review the job description on our website for more details.
Medical & Dental
Paid Time Off
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.aquaengineers.com/careers.html to apply online.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal or state law.
Downloadable pdf flyer of this posting is available here