The American Water Works Association Hawai‘i Section (AWWA-HI) and the Hawai‘i Water Environment Association (HWEA) are proud to announce the sixth annual joint Pacific Water Conference at the Hawai‘i Convention Center from February 20 – 21, 2019 and the annual conference golf tournament at the Hawai‘i Prince Golf Club on February 22, 2019. This year’s theme is “Ppkahi I Mlama ‘Ia Ke Kumuwai o Hawai’i, Working Together for Hawaii’s Water Resources.”
OPERATOR SKILLS CHALLENGE
- Ever wondered if you have what it takes to be an operator? Come and test your skills at the Annual Skills Challenge! Engineers, planners, and other desk jockeys are welcome! Only $100 for a four-person team. One event only.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name.
- Photo Contest
- submission deadline Friday, January 11
- Wastewater category – When “IT” Hits the Fan, highlighting the importance of wastewater infrastructure and honoring the hard work that goes into maintaining it.
- Water category – Water is Life, highlighting the importance of water resources and how it affects our daily lives.
- Conference theme – the best representative of this year’s