Stormwater Quality BMPs Workshops at the Hawaii Convention Center
City and County of Honolulu and Hawaii Water Environment Association (HWEA) are teaming up to bring educational workshops for stormwater quality Best Management Practices (BMPs) to protect our waters for life.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
***DEADLINE EXTENDED to March 31, 2019***
The hands-on and interactive workshop sessions offer you the latest how-to information and best practices for compliance with all aspects of the new Water Quality Rules. A major focus will be on post-construction best management practices and the role of the Certified Water Pollution Plan Preparer.
- Permanent post-construction BMP design, construction, operation and maintenance
- Erosion and sediment control BMPs inspections
- Local case studies of permanent post-construction LID BMPs
- Permitting challenges for LID BMPs
- MS4 permittees challenges and lessons learned (local and mainland experiences)
- LID BMPs pilot studies
- Total maximum daily loads (TMDLs) and drivers for LID BMP implementation
|Event Date||03-31-2019 5:00 am|
|Event End Date||03-31-2019 11:55 am|